Monday, March 15, 2010

Background Arts


Hello everybody!

We are now on the finish line and I don't think I will post another update of the animatic before the movie being finished. However I will post some bits from time to time: linetests and others.
Here is a kind of plan for the remaining weeks: I will finish my share of animation and inbetweens for the end of march and perhaps a few days in April ( 2 or 3 as a maximum). I hope all the other inbetweeners could do the same. I am doing one exception about the last scene with the siblings: this one should be completed for the end of the first week of April or midweek of the second week of April. It will be the last scene to be colored. For Alexander: I hope I will be able to send you a colored version of the last sequence before the end of this month so you could start working on the soundtrack.
Now here are some background I just completed (all the backgrounds will be finished at the end of this week). I spent a lot of evenings and weekends on those but it was worth the effort.

Cheers and carry on the good work.

Theresia







No comments:

Post a Comment