Friday, October 9, 2009


Hello everyone,

It was a long time since I wrote the last post. Here is a little drawing from Freya conveying very well the way she must feel.
I hope she will be in full shape next week: I have a great scene to give her to inbetween (Yes, I know my interest didn't only come from my general kindness toward humanity). I have also a first animation to inbetween for Ashley: it is only one of the characters of the scene. The other one, Buddy, will be ready before she have finished this one.
It seems that uploading the linetests is too difficult for the computer right now so it should wait a little.


A little reminder: when you have finished your inbetweens and you give me back the scene, don't forget to include the field guide. If not we cannot scan the scene!

See you all Monday and have a great week end,

Theresia

No comments:

Post a Comment